Everyone’s holiday menu is pretty much set by now, but what about the drinks options? You want something light to go with the serious eats, and probably Springy. Everyone’s looking for a specialty cocktail to serve before Easter dinner, something that can be made in advance in a pitcher and then have alcohol added to separately, so both adults and kids can drink it. This Spring cocktail is perfect for brunch, and can be adapted so they work for kids, too.
- 3 oz Chilled Citrus Vodka
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 tsp agave
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 oz Bare Lemon Drop Mixer
- Yellow Peep
- Measure all of the ingredients (except the Yellow Peep) into an ice filled cocktail shaker.
- Press the rim of the martini glass into the lemon sugar to give it a delicious lemon sugar rim.
- Vigorously shake the cocktail shaker for a couple of minutes, you want this super chilled. Ice chips will break off and you will see them in the glass once it’s poured. That is perfection.
- Pour into the glasses and enjoy.