Summer is in full swing, so it’s time to cool off with this Blueberry Coconut Bare Sparkler! This drink recipe is refreshing and fun…and perfect for the 4th of July! July 4th weekend is not far away now, so it’s time to start mentally preparing for all of the awesome parties you are going to have/attend for the holiday weekend. In your quest to plan/attend the perfect party, the Blueberry Coconut Bare Sparkler will make you the life of the party.
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 2 cups Bare Lemon Drop
- 1/2 cup Soda water
- Coconut Flakes (optional garnish)
- Muddle the blueberries in the bottom of a medium bowl.
- Add the Bare and coconut rum; stir until well combined.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the mixture and discard the blueberry skins.
- Add the soda water and gently stir until combined.
- Garnish rims of glasses with coconut flakes (optional).
- Fill glasses with ice and add Blueberry Coconut Bare Sparkler.