You’ve made it through another year so take a load off for the holidays with a cherry whiskey cocktail. It is a time to sit and enjoy your life. Adding an on the rocks drink is the way to go for almost any occasion so relax and enjoy this Bare Mixers recipe with friends.
What you need:
– 1 ounce Jack Daniels
– 1 ounce Bare Pomegranate Cranberry Cosmo
– 1/2 ounce amaretto
– 1/2 ounce ginger brandy
– 2 ounces cherry cola
– 5 maraschino cherries
What you do:
– Add cherries to the bottom of the glass and muddle until smashed.
– Add ice.
– In a cocktail shaker add Jack Daniels, Bare, amaretto and brandy, shaking for 15 seconds – to combine.
– Pour over ice, then top off with cherry cola and stir.
– Serve with additional cherries if desired.