No Mardi Gras celebration would be complete without mixing up a classic hurricane cocktail recipe. Although some recipes call for a whole liquor cabinet’s worth of booze (vodka, gin, rum, triple sec, etc.), we created this relatively simple recipe using our own light and simple Bare Mixers.
- 1 ½ cups light rum
- 1 ¼ cups dark rum
- 1 ¼ cups grenadine
- 1 ¼ cups Bare Cranberry Pomegranate Cosmo Mixer
- 1 ¼ cups Bare Margarita Mixer
- 3 Tbsp agave
- 1 large orange, cut into ¼” thick slices
- Lime wedges and cherries for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in tall pitcher stir to dissolve agave.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice; decorate with Mardi Gras beads.