With Mother’s Day right around the corner, we are so excited to share this Mother’s Day Brunch Mimosa that we created for you! The concept of this drink was for it to be served during a casual brunch that dad and the kids can put together for mom. This is a super simple drink, but it has a high impact. It’s sweet, so we served it in champagne glasses and sure to make this Mother’s Day memorable.
- 3 cups Bare Cranberry Pomegranate Cosmo Mixer
- 3 tablespoon agave
- 2 inches of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Mix together Bare, agave, ginger, an orange juice until agave has dissolved.
- Let mixture sit for a couple hours until ginger has released its flavors into the mixture.
- Strain into champagne flute glasses about 1/2 way full.
- Top 1/4 with sparkling champagne, and garnish with an pomegranates.